Clear your calendar - It's going down! Shootin' for Shamrock kicks off on March 12th, and you're invited to take part in the festivities. Centennial Center Basketball courts is our meeting spot for a night of fun and excitement. Come one, come all, bring a guest, and hang loose. This is going to be epic!
This is a three-on-three half-court tournament that benefits Prevent Child Abuse America and The Crescent House. It's on March 12th starting at 6:00. Come play and help Kappa Delta reach their goal of $12,000! If you sign up before March 6, the price dereases from $25 from $20!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
• NO JEWLERY
• Game length is 20 minutes. After 10 minutes there will be a 2 minute break.
• The clock will only stop of injuries.
• No timeouts.
• Overtime will be 1 minute in length
Start of the Game
• Starting possession will be determined by a method of the refs choosing (i.e. rock- paper-scissors, odd/even, coin flip, ect.)
• All normal violations will be in effect except no 5 second count on ball handlers.
• Made baskets within the 3-point line will be worth 1 point. Made baskets outside the arch are worth 2 points.
• All technical fouls are automatically 2 points. Any player who obtains 2 technical fouls is ejected from the game. Any team with 3 technical fouls forfeit the game.
• All defensive fouls result in 1 point unless the player fouled was in the act of shooting a 2-pointer in which case 2 points will be awarded. All offensive fouls result in change of position but no points.
• No make it take it. Teams alternate possession after every made basketball.
• Ball must be taken back out past the 3-point line after ANY change of possession. A player must have possession of the ball and at least one foot over the 3-point line to have leagally taken the ball back.
• Teams may substitute during any dead ball within the first 15 minutes. During the final 5 minutes, only the losing team may initiate a substitution. If the losing team initiates a substitution then the winning team may sub.